Monday, August 8, 2016

Welcome back?

It's been a while 

Sorry about that whole month long break, some personal stuff again. During my time off, Mega Hulls came out, a TLC, a raid, and new mission prizes. I will not be covering the things I have missed, check out Doxy's site for amazing analysis and insight. I will be covering the upcoming raid starting on the 11th. Here is the tips and tricks for it, and the raid video below. 



Couple quick things from the video

  • Reavers are coming back for the next 4 months 
  • The top prize is a new submarine hull, named Hellwrath 
  • New special for torpedoes, Sealed Fire Charge, sort of like the Superchared EM Rails, but with projectile speed bonus
  • The new Torpedo weapon has splash, high damage, and with the Vulture ability. If the enemy's health is under 25% the chance of critical hit is 50% 
Known things about the raid 
  • The format will be the same as last months, with two new targets 103 and 106 in the S series, the damage has been adjusted as well. 
  • The Apollo will be featured


I will be back tomorrow with the prize list and my analysis. 

I am also planning on doing a crew rolling experiment, aka a part two to my earlier post. Just gotta save up a lot of uranium. 

Until then, I'll be in 106. 

No comments:

Post a Comment